Tuesday, March 27, 2012

The Big One: Mama Love

I've always wanted to be a mom.  I was taking care of dolls as soon as I could sit, and I happily took on the role of mother's helper when it came to my younger siblings.  

When Mr. Right took his time finding me, I thought perhaps it might not be in the cards. 

I am so glad I was wrong.


This week, last year, my life changed for the better.

I changed for the better.

8 comments:

  1. Love this post and all you guys too!
    xoxxoxoxo
    Anne, Chris, and Sophie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness....she was so little and CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenni, I know what you mean and I learned it 65 years ago today. I love you.
    Aunt Dee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these pictures of you and I know how long you waited! she is such a sweetie :)
    Aimee G.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've made me cry! Love this post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the pictures! Happy Birthday Grace!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jenni, are you trying to make me cry. Sweet words and picture.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Joanie Voss DuarteApril 5, 2012 at 12:58 AM

    LOVE LOVE LOVE <3

    ReplyDelete