Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Studying the Stats

It's March, and that means more than just a first birthday. It's time for some Madness, and The Gracer is not one to be left out. Being her first time officially filling out a bracket, she wanted to fully study the facts. (she actually won last year's pool as a fetus with a surrogate bracket filler) And, of course, she needed an appropriate ensemble for the occasion.  

Baby got Back (wrinkles)

The stats got to be so much that she thought a taste test might help her decide.


Then she started getting into it. And she asked Daddy for some advice in the Eastern region.


Hey, this is fun! Especially when your team is the #1 all around! Go Big Blue!


A special thanks to Kaya for this beautiful Kentucky blue tutu (or number one-one), and Aunt Deedle for the cute beanie.

9 comments:

  1. Gracer - you have taken the Wildcats to a new level! Big Blue Nation has never seen such glamour. And....was there really a time that we worried you wouldn't gain weight! Yikes!

    C-A-T-S....Cats, Cats, Cats!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's my Big Blue girl. Keep studying those stats!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grace, you are so adorable- just love you in the tutu! Kentucky has to be a shoo in with you as their most adorable cheerleader!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The sequinned halter/tutu is so you, Grace! or is it the Wildcat hat?? hmmm. xo. dee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kiddo, you are so chubbilly cute....
    A.J.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so happy that you've already learned that there isn't an occasion where wearing tutus and sequins isn't appropriate. I love seeing your happy, pretty face! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Grace, I don't think there is anyone cuter studying the stats. I'll be thinking of you this weekend as I spend time with my girlfriend who is visiting from Kentucky. Her husband will be at the tournament this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. O ma Ga. I think that's about all I can say. I LOVE THIS CHILD! happy St. Patty's Day, Grace!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love you and your TUTU!!!! Work it Grace!! Big hugs you little cutie pie!! xoxoxox - Auntie Shmel

    ReplyDelete