I feel the same way about you, Sweet Girl! xoxo
she did not do this trick for me )= So cute tho!
Aggie said she was quite the talker, she wasn't kidding! So cute. xo
If I’m not mistaken…that translates to “Mom take me to the office!” -Texan
Grace, your voice is so cute! I'm sure your parents think so too even at 4:15 am :)
Grace - keep up the good talk - can't wait to play wth you. Now you will really get everyone's attention - it won't be quiet anymore...Love xoxoxo
Liddy was a ball of drool for MONTHS! and we just got our first tooth two weeks ago (a molar for heaven's sake!)Great talking Gracer!!!! :)
I feel the same way about you, Sweet Girl! xoxo
ReplyDeleteshe did not do this trick for me )= So cute tho!
ReplyDeleteAggie said she was quite the talker, she wasn't kidding!
ReplyDeleteSo cute. xo
If I’m not mistaken…that translates to “Mom take me to the office!” -Texan
ReplyDeleteGrace, your voice is so cute! I'm sure your parents think so too even at 4:15 am :)
ReplyDeleteGrace - keep up the good talk - can't wait to play wth you. Now you will really get everyone's attention - it won't be quiet anymore...Love xoxoxo
ReplyDeleteLiddy was a ball of drool for MONTHS! and we just got our first tooth two weeks ago (a molar for heaven's sake!)
ReplyDeleteGreat talking Gracer!!!! :)