Grace lives in New York, a city filled with artists. We've already seen her musicality and dance moves, and anyone around during naptime has seen her acting skills, so we thought it was time to test our her affinity for the canvas. We busted out the Crayola 64 pack and let her have at it. At first, she wasn't quite sure what to do.
But as we showed her the ropes, she realized how fun it was.
And here is the finished product. Be sure to bookmark this page so you can say you knew her when.
![]() |
| Daddy titled: "Paperclip Over the Moon" |




Sweet Grace,
ReplyDeleteI see a little bit of Mom and a little bit of Ryan in your first picture with crayons. I'm sure Dad is in there too!
Your smile pictures are so my favorites - I LOL and want to give you lots of XXXX's!!
Grammy's ol' friend, Shannon
Your picture looks great Grace and it looks like you are having lots of fun. I'm looking forward to drawing Hoppy Easter bunnies on Easter eggs with you next year.
ReplyDeleteGrace, did Daddy put that crayon in your hand or did you pick it up? I notice it is in the left hand - like father, like daughter. I want to see more drawings when we get there next week. xoxoxoxo
ReplyDelete:) This made me smile!
ReplyDeletePS Jenni! I sent you a copy of the completed MGRP interview portion, which featured you and Grace. Just wanted to check in with you and make sure you received it! If not please let me know!
XOXOXOXO, Heidi
I hope the Metropolitan Museum of Art is ready for Grace! I foresee a room titled "Welcome to Graceland" . . .
ReplyDeleteLove your creativity Grace....keep up the great work that you do......It's so great to see you doing such enjoyable fun things. kisses and hugs to you...lov U...K & J
ReplyDelete