Hearts are a sacred symbol in Graceland, so of course today is a special day. Grace got to spend the day with her Valentine...Daddy. Yes, he still has a little to learn in the hair styling department, but a big, red heart goes out to him for trying.
You can't really read Grace's shirt, but it says ♥ BREAKER. You'd think after getting hers fixed just six months ago, she'd be a little more sensitive, but what can you do?
Happy Valentine's Day Grace!
Sleep through the night tonight, and we promise we won't mention how you ended the day, but that was not Cupid's arrow floating in the bathtub tonight.
Grace....our heart goes out to you with our love and the prayer for you to have a wonderful and Happy "Valentine's day" xoxoxo K&J
ReplyDeleteHahaha! Happy Valentine's Day, Grace! I love you more than words can say. xoxo
ReplyDeleteHappy Valentines day sweet girl!
ReplyDeleteHi God's gift of Grace,
ReplyDeleteI want to tell you that I love you from the bottom of my heart but for you, Grace, my heart has no bottom. Happy Valentine's Day. I will see you in May. I love you and Jesus loves you.