It's February 2nd, and that means our little crib dweller crawls to the side of her bedding and gives us a forecast for the immediate future.
Step one...consult with your trusted lamb companion.
Then wait for any signs...is it the elephant? The hippo? The sun which lights up with every note?
There it is...the truth is revealed...the prognosticator speaks. At least six more weeks of plump cuteness.
fyi Violet went home today after 16 days in the hospital! Thanks for the prayers, love and support!



So very glad to here that SuperVi is doing so super!!!
ReplyDeleteAnd Gracer is quite the adorable bundle of plump baby! SHE LOOKS AMAZING!!!!
Happy Groundhog's Day Grace!
ReplyDeleteGracie, your learning more every day.
ReplyDeleteIf I had you around, I could stand at least 2 more months of
winter! (Just saw that your Aunties visited - don't you
think that your Grammy's the cutest?)
I'll say some prayers to Jesus that your sweet friend Violet recovers from her surgery.
You are ray of sunshine - keep on shinning! Love, Shannon
hey am sitting here w lori, kelli, and pam and looking at beautiful Grace....love you sweet girl.
ReplyDelete