Sunday, February 26, 2012

What Helmet?

We have three months of bubblegum pink to accommodate, and Gracer wasted no time sifting through her closet for accessories to upstage compliment the helmet. She was off to a stellar start and was feeling like a trendsetter.

If this isn't fashion forward, I don't know what is.

Here she is going for a retro, 80s-punk look:

Girls just want to have fun!

She hoped to soften the helmet with a subtle, more demure approach and was thrilled when she remembered that she had this sweet little bow:


And this next one I suppose we should have done in front of a mirror. I'm not sure Grace was able to see how cute she is.

7 comments:

  1. Grandpa R. in CaliforniaFebruary 26, 2012 at 8:55 PM

    Dear God's gift of Grace, You are so beautiful. Your mother is really creative with your helmet decorations. Your mother wouldn't be at all surprised to come home from work and find out your father had convinced you your new headwear was a batting helmet and had placed a SF Giants logo on the front. "Just sayin"! Jesus loves you and I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grace, only you could take your basic pink helmet and turn it into a major fashion "must have for spring" You look adorable in all your helmet accessories. Love you! Xo Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. SUCH A FASHIONISTA!! Oh my goodness this girl makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stop. It.
    She is too cute! This is sure to be a trend.
    Xo
    Coluch

    ReplyDelete
  5. Grace, Grace, you go girl...you can make anything and everything you wear to look like the latest trend that we should look for in all the stylish mag's.... I think your Mom knows style as she helps you look so COOL.....sending you xoxxo Kay & Jim P

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous trend setter! Where can I get a pink helmet with matching flower? You, sweet Grace, are such a treasure!

    ReplyDelete