Make no mistake, Grace is all angel.
She's all of the sweetest spices wrapped up in a 19 pound ball of chubb.
She's an all access pass to the smile festival.
But as full disclosure parents, we must admit. She's also all buster.
If you're not sure what a buster is, let our good friend, Mr. Daniel Webster help you. Buster (noun): 1. a loud, uproarious reveler 2. a frolic 3. a particularly robust child
Yes, our little Miss Princess has her toad moments.
Those little moments of her loud, uproarious, frolicking behavior. A touch of defiance followed by her most soul-sucking smile. What a buster!
And clearly, this has been going on for some time.
In true Buster form, the Gracer figured out how to combine her Jane Fonda hip lifts with some good fine motor skills to Houdini herself right out of her helmet. Her first full day in helmet, I went in to get her from her nap and she was smiling up at me holding her helmet in her hands. BUSTER! So our PT and orthotist have been hard at work for a stay-on-the-head helmet. We should be getting the new one this week.
Stay tuned, I'm sure this Buster is just getting started...





Hahaha! These pictures had me doing the Greenpa shimmy-shoulder laugh. I am going to require one of each to place on my desk to get me through tough days. I love this buster!
ReplyDeleteDear God's gift of Buster.
DeleteYou are the cutist little Buster I have ever seen. In May, will we see Grace or Buster or both? Whether Grace or Buster, your precious Grandmma R. and I will love you to pieces. All in your life are sometimes Grace and sometimes Buster. We just never send you our Buster photos. Grace or Buster, Jesus loves you and we all love you.
It's okay, Grace. I was never into Orange food. Neither were Kaelin and Tom.
ReplyDeleteUncle Alec loves this Buster too! I think she just needs a chin strap on the helmet and she's ready for powder puffs. Several months ago she wouldn't have been ready but I think she can hold her own now!
ReplyDeleteAngel.
ReplyDeleteBuster.
Hmmmmm. Sounds suspiciously like someone else I know! Xoxo
How can that sweet face ever be called Buster? Love the tutu/helmet combo the best! Only you can pull that off Grace, buster or not you're the cutest.
ReplyDeletexoxo
Barb
p.s. another former buster cousin is headed your way the end of the month, hope she gets to meet you, btw she has the same name as your grammy!
Jenni,
ReplyDeleteI can see you in these expressions! i love you Gracie... you get the buster side honest!