Monday, October 31, 2011

Trick or...Meat?

With some serious arm twisting, and just the fact that she looks so cute, the vegetarian in our family finally caved in and agreed to Grace's first Halloween costume. We wanted something you find in New York, and what's more Manhattan than a hot dog stand. And what were they selling today?



How can you say no to this delicious morsel? And now that Lada Gaga has made it kosher to wear meat...



Jenni wouldn't actually let us go door-to-door, knowing all the candy would be heading right down out gullets. And she's right. I'll let her win that one. After all, our daughter is dressed like a frankfurter.

(mom's translation: It's more fun to dress like a hot dog than to eat one!)


HAPPY HALLOWEENIE!




13 comments:

  1. Mama Knowles has a hot dog costume, and our dog Daisy has a hot dog costume too. I'm kidnapping grace and taking her as part of my trick-or-treating hot dog trio!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Charlie, Erin, and WesleyOctober 31, 2011 at 11:48 AM

    We're so happy that Grace celebrated Halloweenie so well! Wesley only wore a pair of Halloween socks, since it isn't really observed here. But Grace had enough spirit for all of us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it!! Hope she gets lots of treats, she deserves them!
    Happy Halloween!
    Love,
    Schmanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beauty, love her in what ever she wears, Grace knows how to work the camera. Happy treats you deserve the very best....xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hehehe, a Hallo-weenie!! These picture crack me up- love them! Happy 1st Halloween Grace!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweetness...you are the sweetest frankfurter ever and when we go to Phillies games, we'll have those wonderful ballpark hot dogs. We love you angel girl....xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's the cutest hot dog I've ever seen. Happy Halloween Grace!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Did Darren have another motive? The ballgames are just around the corner - who will win? Yankees, Giants, (Phillies) or the hot dog? I think the hot dogs are at all stadiums - Grace will be the winner in this race! She looks so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ALL WRONG! but I guess since she is a princess the rest of the year you can dress her as a weenie for one day. Love you Grace, just call me and I will come rescue you from your parents...
    love A.J.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dear Gracie,
    You are delectible! And this old lady would love to eat you up - costume or not and blow
    in your sweet neck as often as possible! And,,,
    You are too cute in the costume!!
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my goodness, Grace is the yummiest hot dog I've ever seen!

    ReplyDelete