Monday, October 3, 2011

Quick Update

We settled in to the hospital earlier this evening.  Grace took the EEG electrode application like a pro.  She cried while they applied each of the 26 sensors with glue and pressurized air, but smiled in between.  Now it's just a wait and see.   The good news is that there will be no IVs, no blood draws, no middle of the night vital checks - just life as normal as possible in a small half of a hospital room.  We brought as much cheer as we could for her, and hopefully we'll be home in no time.


6 comments:

  1. I am glad that Big Bird came along to share this time with Grace. We are praying for Grace, Mommy, Daddy, the nurses and doctors as they watch over our special princess.xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to keep a positive attitude! Sleep well, ya'll!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hoping that all this business gives you answers to your questions. Sweet dreams Grace!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Sweet Little Boo~

    You look precious as can be in your little cap. I hope you are comfy tonite and can get lots of sleep. I will be thinking of you! Oh, and I LOVE that super soft jammy you're wearing. I do believe I know that jammy!

    We love you, Grace, and I'm sure you'll be outta there so quickly...
    xo familia duran

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is sooooooooo cute and precious -
    even with all the electrodes on and
    the ugly hat to keep them on!
    praying that all will be well.
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just checking in to see if there is any news... I hope things are going well.

    ReplyDelete