Saturday, August 27, 2011

And Now, a Medicine Taste Test




7 comments:

  1. Obviously she was not a fan! lol Liddy was THE best medicine taker until they were constantly shoving it down her throat. And she hated the bubblegum flavored antibiotic most! Weird. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww that's a real blehhhh! Face...

    Such a cutie!

    Trashstar
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grandma R says, "I've also taken medicine that tasted that way! Grace, it is okay to let us know your taste buds are working quite well. Pretty soon you will get used to it and just swallow it and then wait for that good Mama's milk to wash it down. So glad to know that you will be going home soon. Hope all of you rest tonight with all that howling wind and rain outside. Be safe!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gracie, I am sending you a spoon full of sugar, or at least some kisses to help that medicine go down!
    love you, A.J.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jenni,
    I love your blog. I am so glad you have kept in touch with us and Gracie's journey. I am sending you a big squeeze and hoping the storm stays far away from you guys.
    xoxo Pam

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwww, Sweetie! Grace, you have been through the ringer... you'd think they would give you something tastier than that! That expression is classic! Somehow, in our household a few Nerds candies became the chaser after yucky medicine for our kiddos. They named it Nerdicine. First they take their medicine, then they get the "Nerdicine". : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yuk! Although they say what tastes bad is actually good for you. Looking good sweet Grace!
    Londoner

    ReplyDelete