Tuesday, August 30, 2011

High Five


18 comments:

  1. Happy 5 months to little Grace. How pretty and happy she looks. You'd never guess what she's been through over the last couple of weeks by just looking at her smiling face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh she looks FABULOUS!!! :) happy 5 month birthday little one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome home, sweet Grace! We're all so proud of you and mommy & Daddy, too! You've touched more lives & hearts and accomplished more in your short life than all of us old folks, combined! Happy 5 month-day! (Can I have the purple leg warmers?)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Five Months Birthday, precious Grace.
    You are amazing! In five months, you have survived serious heart surgery, an earthquake, a hurricane, and having hundreds of love bombs dropped on you. Your life has been and will be full and meaningful, just like Jesus promised. John 10:10b for sure! He loves you and I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Precious Grace, Happy Happy 5th month Birthday...you have come a long way Baby, so proud of you. xoxo Kay & Jim

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi
    My name is Jenna and I came across your blog. Grace is so beautiful, courageous, strong and determined little fighter. She is a precious and special earthly angel. She is an inspirational hero. I was born with a rare life threatening disease, and developmental delays. www.miraclechamp.webs.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy birthday Gracie! You are a star.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy 5 months kiddo. see you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. sweet gracie, happy BIG 5!! we love you, precious girl!! XOXO tru blu auntie m.

    ReplyDelete
  10. BTW, I had such leg warmer envy of Grace. She was looking so adorable in all of her rockin' warmers. So I was so very excited today to receive a pretty adorable pair for Liddy. No longer have to heed that green eyed monster, Grace and Liddy will be stylin together!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Grace, Your wardrobe is incredible, I love it all. Happy 5 months, you look amazing & adorable !!
    xoxoxo
    Schmanks

    ReplyDelete
  12. Every girl should have a leg warmer for each month! ; ) Happy 5 months, beautiful Grace. So many of my friends on FB were also thanking God that you were being happily (and more healthily) sent home! <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. Greetings from lovely Salida, CA.
    Happy Birthday, Grace. You are a blessing to me and all who know you. I will keep praying for you and so will Erin, Katelyn, and Nate. God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy 5 months to you Grace!!!!
    You look beautiful as ever.
    Give your mommy and daddy kisses for us.
    Thanks,
    love you so much.
    Your NYC friend, Pam

    ReplyDelete
  15. I finally figured out how to join! Grace you are such a beautiful baby girl and a blessing to all of us even though we haven't met you yet. We are praying for you everyday! love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  16. God bless you sweet GRACER!! happy 5 months!!! (you wear it so well!)
    We cannot wait to see you again. So very happy you're so close to HOME.
    XOXOXO ~familia duran

    ReplyDelete
  17. Dear Dreamy Dreams,
    I feel as if I have been there with you every step of the way, and have fallen totally in love with the Dream Girl. This is the most heartfelt journal I have ever seen. Thank you for sharing this journey with everyone. I hope the rest of the trip is smooth sailing.
    xxoo Wauwatosa Dream

    ReplyDelete
  18. And now you can see some of the light from the tunnel. You have gone on this journey with Grace and you have been with her in total mind, body and good spirit! It is so generous of you to share this with us: the events, the feelings and the humor that shines through the joy of your hearts. So much appreciated! It is hard to appreciate all that goes on and you have openly shared your events, thoughts and feelings with us. It gives us a better appreciation for all that you have gone through. So generous of you to share this. Much appreciated. We hold you all "in the light". Gila and Ron

    ReplyDelete