Hello Everyone,
It's Grace. I understand a lot of you are newbies at this whole blog thing. That's ok, I'm a newbie at life! I'll make you a deal...I'll show a little bit about my digs around here, and you can show me all your cool stuff...like how to play Yahtzee, eat a watermelon, and download apps on an Ipad. I'm in between diaper changes now, so let's take a look around.
The Tales: The most recent Graceland tale is the first thing you see on the left side of the page when you go to Graceland. And I've got lots of stories to tell! Geez, looking back, I sure am a big girl now. Ten pounds. Ooohh-weeeee! As you scroll down, you'll see all the stuff that's old news. If you have something that you want to say about any of our tales, you can leave a comment. You don't need to sign up for anything in order to do this. All you need to do is click on the word comment and then write your comment. Under "comment as", you should choose name/url. Then enter your name (or a screen name) and leave url blank. Once you've done that click "post comment". The computer will ask you to write a funny word (although all words are funny to me now), just to prove you're a human. I use my new, crisp birth certificate for my proof.
On the right side of the page you will find a number of things, including the first pictures of me. Aren't I cute? Hey, who put the crying one on there? Then you'll see all this stuff...
Previously in Graceland: This is an index of all the tales from the first to the last. Feel free to look around. Can't believe they made me wear my swimsuits, right after a big feeding.
Grace's Groupies: These are people who love Graceland and want to let everyone know about it. Signing up as a groupie is basically saying "Hey, I like Grace". I like you too! It does not mean that you will receive alerts when I have a new story to tell, unless you have a blog of your own or use Google Reader. Has Big Bird signed up yet?
Other Tales: These are blog friends of mine, many who also have Down Syndrome. It's nice to know I'm not alone on my journey.
The Contributors: This is my mommy and daddy. One day, I'll tell you all the stories about them.
Thanks for visiting.
Grace has left the building.
.

Grace you are the smartest kid I know. Playdate soon???
ReplyDeleteHEY IT WORKED, IT REALLY WORKED!!!!! I FOLLOWED YOUR DIRECTIONS AND I FINALLY POSTED A COMMENT-WOOHOOOO.
ReplyDeleteGrandma loves to read all about you and all the adventures you have. Thanks for keeping us informed!
ReplyDeleteGrace, could we set up a time for some computer lessons? I could really use the help! Charlie
ReplyDeleteDear sweet Grace,
ReplyDeleteI will be thinking of you when your doctors go in and see how big and beautiful your delicate heart is.
Sending you and Mom and Dad love, positive heartfelt thoughts and a Red Sox hug........ oops, I mean Yankee hug!!
love
joAnn