Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Surgery Underway

We just spoke with Dr. Spray, who once again went over the surgery with us, and he's now heading down to start the procedure.   We waited for about 90 minutes for the consult, which we filled with looking at pictures of Grace and reading all of your wonderful notes.

The surgery should take about two and a half to three hours...we're told we will get hourly updates...the next one being around 3p ET.

We miss our girl.


10 comments:

  1. Thanks for these updates. I've got your blog open on my computer at work and I'm refreshing the page constantly so I can see the progress. My prayers are with you. I hope this time passes quickly for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you miss her. Continuing to pray. AS hard as all of this is, you also have to focus on the fact that this short separation will allow you to never be separated like this again....
    You are weak. But He is strong. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. All is well, Momma and Pappa!! She is filled with love and healing light--and a terrific Spirit!! Give thanks for the expertise of her physicians. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hang on Mom and Dad. Your precious Grace is being worked on by great doctors and The greatest Healer of all is holding her in His hands. Gods peace.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Praying for you from Washington state. "Feeling" with you today.
    Lu

    ReplyDelete
  6. Our prayers and love are with you !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Keep the faith and hang in there....soon we will be scheduling a playdate.

    ReplyDelete